Funding sources for the study: NIH (National Institute for Allergy and Infectious Diseases AI072502 to A.P.L.)
Article first published online: 4 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2013 American Rhinologic Society-American Academy of Otolaryngic Allergy, LLC
International Forum of Allergy & Rhinology
Volume 3, Issue 1, pages 26–30, January 2013
How to Cite
Sultan, B., Ramanathan, M., Lee, J., May, L. and Lane, A. P. (2013), Sinonasal epithelial cells synthesize active vitamin D, augmenting host innate immune function. International Forum of Allergy & Rhinology, 3: 26–30. doi: 10.1002/alr.21087
Potential conflict of interest: None provided.
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 4 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!