Potential conflict of interest: None provided.
Triple-layer reconstruction technique for large cribriform defects after endoscopic endonasal resection of anterior skull base tumors
Version of Record online: 4 OCT 2012
© 2013 ARS-AAOA, LLC
International Forum of Allergy & Rhinology
Volume 3, Issue 3, pages 204–211, March 2013
How to Cite
How to Cite this Article: Triple-layer reconstruction technique for large cribriform defects after endoscopic endonasal resection of anterior skull base tumors. Int Forum Allergy Rhinol, 2013; 3:204–211.
Presented at the 22nd North American Skull Base Society Meeting, Las Vegas, NV, February 17–19, 2012.
- Issue online: 12 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 4 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 12 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!