Potential conflict of interest: None provided.
Double flap technique for reconstruction of anterior skull base defects after craniofacial tumor resection: technical note
Article first published online: 4 OCT 2012
© 2013 ARS-AAOA, LLC
International Forum of Allergy & Rhinology
Volume 3, Issue 5, pages 425–430, May 2013
How to Cite
How to Cite this Article: Double flap technique for reconstruction of anterior skull base defects after craniofacial tumor resection: technical note. Int Forum Allergy Rhinol, 2013; 3:425–430., , , ,
Presented in part at the 21st North American Skull Base Society Meeting, February 18–20, 2011, Scottsdale, AZ.
- Issue published online: 17 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 4 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 10 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!