Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report; additionally, none of the authors are directly involved in the development of the content or editing of the ARS website.
Readability assessment of the American Rhinologic Society patient education materials
Article first published online: 8 OCT 2012
© 2013 ARS-AAOA, LLC
International Forum of Allergy & Rhinology
Volume 3, Issue 4, pages 325–333, April 2013
How to Cite
How to Cite this Article: Readability assessment of the American Rhinologic Society patient education materials. Int Forum Allergy Rhinol, 2013; 3:325–333., , , et al.
- Issue published online: 8 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 8 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 5 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!