Potential conflict of interest: E.D.W. has received travel and research funding from Medtronic Canada and Stryker Canada; he has served as a consultant for Johnson & Johnson Medical Products, and has been a paid speaker for Merck and GlaxoSmithKline. None of the other authors have financial disclosures to report.
Intravenous tranexamic acid and intraoperative visualization during functional endoscopic sinus surgery: a double-blind randomized controlled trial
Article first published online: 8 OCT 2012
© 2013 ARS-AAOA, LLC
International Forum of Allergy & Rhinology
Volume 3, Issue 4, pages 315–318, April 2013
How to Cite
How to Cite this Article: Intravenous tranexamic acid and intraoperative visualization during functional endoscopic sinus surgery: a double-blind randomized controlled trial. Int Forum Allergy Rhinol, 2013; 3:315–318., , , et al.
- Issue published online: 8 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 8 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 24 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!