Potential conflict of interest: P.H.H. serves as a consultant for Intersect ENT R.R.O. and serves on the scientific advisory board for Entellus Medical as well Medtronic Navigation. A.M.B. has nothing to report.
Endoscopic endonasal anatomy of the nasopharynx in a cadaver model
Article first published online: 25 OCT 2012
© 2013 ARS-AAOA, LLC
International Forum of Allergy & Rhinology
Volume 3, Issue 4, pages 319–324, April 2013
How to Cite
How to Cite this Article: Endoscopic endonasal anatomy of the nasopharynx in a cadaver model. Int Forum Allergy Rhinol, 2013; 3:319–324.,
- Issue published online: 8 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 25 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 22 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 29 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!