Funding sources for the study: NIH (National Institutes of Deafness and Communications Disorders 1K23DC012067-01 to B.K.T)
Identifying clinical symptoms for improving the symptomatic diagnosis of chronic rhinosinusitis
Article first published online: 5 NOV 2012
© 2013 ARS-AAOA, LLC
International Forum of Allergy & Rhinology
Volume 3, Issue 4, pages 307–314, April 2013
How to Cite
How to Cite this Article: et al. Identifying clinical symptoms for improving the symptomatic diagnosis of chronic rhinosinusitis. Int Forum Allergy Rhinol, 2013; 3:307–314., , ,
Potential conflict of interest: None provided.
- Issue published online: 8 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 5 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 29 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 22 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!