Potential conflict of interest: P.J.W. receives royalties from Medtronic ENT and is a consultant for NeilMed.
Risk factors and outcomes for primary, revision, and modified Lothrop (Draf III) frontal sinus surgery
Article first published online: 7 NOV 2012
© 2013 ARS-AAOA, LLC
International Forum of Allergy & Rhinology
Volume 3, Issue 5, pages 412–417, May 2013
How to Cite
How to Cite this Article: Risk factors and outcomes for primary, revision, and modified Lothrop (Draf III) frontal sinus surgery. Int Forum Allergy Rhinol, 2013; 3:412–417., , ,
Presented orally at the Annual ARS Meeting on September 8, 2012, Washington, DC.
- Issue published online: 17 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 7 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 9 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!