Potential conflict of interest: W.R.R. is on the Speaker's Bureau for Thermo Fisher Scientific, who provided the microarray testing at no charge, but played no other role in this study.
Detecting local immunoglobulin E from mucosal brush biopsy of the inferior turbinates using microarray analysis
Article first published online: 7 NOV 2012
© 2013 ARS-AAOA, LLC
International Forum of Allergy & Rhinology
Volume 3, Issue 5, pages 399–403, May 2013
How to Cite
How to Cite this Article: Detecting local immunoglobulin E from mucosal brush biopsy of the inferior turbinates using microarray analysis. Int Forum Allergy Rhinol, 2013; 3:399–403.
Presented at the American Academy of Otolaryngic Allergy Annual Meeting on September 10, 2012, Washington, DC.
- Issue published online: 17 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 7 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 18 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!