Potential conflict of interest: None provided.
Noninvasive Staphylococcus aureus biofilm determination in chronic rhinosinusitis by detecting the exopolysaccharide matrix component poly-N-acetylglucosamine
Version of Record online: 7 NOV 2012
© 2013 ARS-AAOA, LLC
International Forum of Allergy & Rhinology
Volume 3, Issue 2, pages 83–88, February 2013
How to Cite
How to Cite this Article: Noninvasive Staphylococcus aureus biofilm determination in chronic rhinosinusitis by detecting the exopolysaccharide matrix component poly-N-acetylglucosamine. Int Forum Allergy Rhinol. 2012; 3:83-88., , , ,
Presented orally at the Annual ARS Meeting on September 8, 2012, Washington, DC.
- Issue online: 14 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 7 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 29 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 MAY 2012
- Garnett Passe and Rodney Williams Memorial Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!