Potential conflict of interest: None provided.
Single-blind randomized controlled trial of surfactant vs hypertonic saline irrigation following endoscopic endonasal surgery
Article first published online: 20 NOV 2012
© 2013 ARS-AAOA, LLC
International Forum of Allergy & Rhinology
Volume 3, Issue 4, pages 276–280, April 2013
How to Cite
How to Cite this Article: Single-blind randomized controlled trial of surfactant vs hypertonic saline irrigation following endoscopic endonasal surgery. Int Forum Allergy Rhinol, 2013; 3:276–280., , , et al.
- Issue published online: 8 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 20 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 31 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 28 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!