Potential conflict of interest: None provided.
Axial computed tomography evaluation of the internal nasal valve correlates with clinical valve narrowing and patient complaint
Article first published online: 16 DEC 2012
© 2012 ARS-AAOA, LLC
International Forum of Allergy & Rhinology
Volume 3, Issue 7, pages 592–597, July 2013
How to Cite
How to Cite this Article: Axial computed tomography evaluation of the internal nasal valve correlates with clinical valve narrowing and patient complaint. Int Forum Allergy Rhinol, 2013; 3:592–597., , .
Presented in part at the annual meeting of the American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons, Boston, MA, 2010.
- Issue published online: 22 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 16 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 10 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!