Funding sources for the study: NIH/NIAID, MAB R43 AI094706.
Photodynamic therapy of antibiotic-resistant biofilms in a maxillary sinus model
Article first published online: 10 JAN 2013
© 2013 ARS-AAOA, LLC
International Forum of Allergy & Rhinology
Volume 3, Issue 6, pages 468–473, June 2013
How to Cite
How to Cite this Article: Photodynamic therapy of antibiotic-resistant biofilms in a maxillary sinus model. Int Forum Allergy Rhinol, 2013; 3:468–473., , ,
Potential conflict of interest: MAB: Chief Scientific Officer, PhotoBiologix; consultant, Sinuwave, Inc.; stockholder, PhotoBiologix and Sinuwave Inc. NL: stockholder, Sinuwave, Inc. LP and AG: no financial disclosures.
- Issue published online: 25 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 10 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 8 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 18 MAR 2012
- NIH/NIAID. Grant Number: MAB R43 AI094706
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!