Funding sources for the study: National Institute on Deafness and Other Communication Disorders (NIDCD), National Institutes of Health (DC005805, to T.L.S.).
Steroid-independent upregulation of matrix metalloproteinase 9 in chronic rhinosinusitis patients with radiographic evidence of osteitis
Article first published online: 8 FEB 2013
© 2013 ARS-AAOA, LLC
International Forum of Allergy & Rhinology
Volume 3, Issue 5, pages 364–368, May 2013
How to Cite
How to Cite this Article: Steroid-independent upregulation of matrix metalloproteinase 9 in chronic rhinosinusitis patients with radiographic evidence of osteitis. Int Forum Allergy Rhinol, 2013; 3:364–368., , , ,
Potential conflict of interest: T.L.S. and J.C.M. are funded by a grant from the NIDCD. T.L.S. is also a consultant for Intersect ENT (Palo Alto, CA), which provided no financial support for this investigation. K.Y.D., D.R.T., N.B.S.: Nothing to report.
Public clinical trial registration: http://clinicaltrials.gov/show/NCT01332136. Determinants of Medical and Surgical Treatment Outcomes in Chronic Sinusitis
- Issue published online: 17 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 8 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 25 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 18 AUG 2012
- National Institute on Deafness and Other Communication Disorders (NIDCD)
- National Institutes of Health
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!