Potential conflict of interest: S.M., S.R., and P.J.W. have patented the use of chitosan-dextran gel in the nose after surgery. T.N.H., R.V., and L.H. have nothing to report.
A blinded randomized controlled trial evaluating the efficacy of chitosan gel on ostial stenosis following endoscopic sinus surgery
Version of Record online: 16 JAN 2013
© 2013 ARS-AAOA, LLC
International Forum of Allergy & Rhinology
Volume 3, Issue 7, pages 573–580, July 2013
How to Cite
How to Cite this Article: A blinded randomized controlled trial evaluating the efficacy of chitosan gel on ostial stenosis following endoscopic sinus surgery. Int Forum Allergy Rhinol, 2013; 3:573–580., , , , , .
- Issue online: 22 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 16 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 28 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 17 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!