Funding sources for the study: This study was supported by grants from The University of Adelaide, Faculty of Health Science, Adelaide, South Australia.
A human nasal explant model to study Staphylococcus aureus biofilm in vitro
Version of Record online: 12 FEB 2013
© 2013 ARS-AAOA, LLC
International Forum of Allergy & Rhinology
Volume 3, Issue 7, pages 556–562, July 2013
How to Cite
How to Cite this Article: A human nasal explant model to study Staphylococcus aureus biofilm in vitro. Int Forum Allergy Rhinol, 2013; 3:556–562., , , et al.
Potential conflict of interest: PJW receives royalties from Medtronic for instruments designed and is a consultant for Neilmed Pty Ltd; however, this is not relevant to this study.
- Issue online: 22 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 12 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 20 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 25 JUL 2012
- The University of Adelaide
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!