Funding sources for the study: Statistical analyses were supported by the UCLA Clinical and Translational Science Institute (grant UL1TR000124 and UL1RR033176).
Sinonasal rhabdomyosarcoma: prognostic factors and treatment outcomes
Article first published online: 19 FEB 2013
© 2013 ARS-AAOA, LLC
International Forum of Allergy & Rhinology
Volume 3, Issue 8, pages 678–683, August 2013
How to Cite
How to Cite this Article: Sinonasal rhabdomyosarcoma: prognostic factors and treatment outcomes. Int Forum Allergy Rhinol, 2013;3:678-683., , , et al.
Potential conflict of interest: None provided.
Presented orally at the American Head & Neck Society 8th International Conference on Head and Neck Cancer, July 21-25, 2012, Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
- Issue published online: 16 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 19 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 19 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 4 SEP 2012
- UCLA Clinical and Translational Science Institute. Grant Numbers: UL1TR000124, UL1RR033176
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!