Funding sources for the study: Research grant from the American Academy of Otolaryngic Allergy Foundation (AAOAF).
Mucosal brush biopsy of the oral cavity to detect local, peanut-specific immunoglobulin E
Article first published online: 20 MAR 2013
© 2013 ARS-AAOA, LLC
International Forum of Allergy & Rhinology
Volume 3, Issue 8, pages 636–641, August 2013
How to Cite
How to Cite this Article: Mucosal brush biopsy of the oral cavity to detect local, peanut-specific immunoglobulin E. Int Forum Allergy Rhinol. 2013;3:636-641.,
Potential conflict of interest: None provided.
Presented at the American Academy of Otolaryngic Allergy (AAOA) Annual Meeting, September 7, 2012, Washington, DC.
- Issue published online: 16 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 20 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 23 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 NOV 2012
- American Academy of Otolaryngic Allergy Foundation (AAOAF)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!