Funding sources for the study: Funded in part by a American Rhinologic Society New Investigator Grant.
P-glycoprotein functions as an immunomodulator in healthy human primary nasal epithelial cells
Article first published online: 20 MAR 2013
© 2013 ARS-AAOA, LLC
International Forum of Allergy & Rhinology
Volume 3, Issue 6, pages 433–438, June 2013
How to Cite
How to Cite this Article: P-glycoprotein functions as an immunomodulator in healthy human primary nasal epithelial cells. Int Forum Allergy Rhinol, 2013; 3:433–438., , , , , .
Potential conflict of interest: B.S.B. is an inventor on a patent application assigned to the Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary regarding modulation of efflux pumps for the treatment of sinusitis.
- Issue published online: 25 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 20 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 11 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 DEC 2012
- American Rhinologic Society New Investigator
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!