Funding sources for the study: This work was supported in part by the following funding sources: Research in Otolaryngology & Allergy Development (ROAD) Scholarship Program Grant of the AAOA (to O.A.H. and S.K.W.); American Rhinologic Society New Investigator Award (to S.K.W.); Clinical and Translational Science Award Program, NIH, National Center for Research Resources KL2 RR025009 and UL1 RR025008 to SKW; Principal Investigator - David Stephens, MD; NIH, National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases (DK061379 and DK072564 to C.A.P.; DK059888 to A.N.); Short Term Training in Health Professional Schools, NIH T35 HL007473 to K.D.; Principal Investigator - Robinna Lorentz, MD, PhD.
House dust mite allergen Der p 1 effects on sinonasal epithelial tight junctions
Version of Record online: 16 APR 2013
© 2013 ARS-AAOA, LLC
International Forum of Allergy & Rhinology
Volume 3, Issue 8, pages 630–635, August 2013
How to Cite
How to Cite this Article: House dust mite allergen Der p 1 effects on sinonasal epithelial tight junctions. Int Forum Allergy Rhinol, 2013;3:630-635., , , , ,
The content is solely the responsibility of the authors and does not necessarily represent the official views of the National Institutes of Health.
Potential conflict of interest: S.K.W. has received an unrestricted educational grant from Arthrocare ENT.
Presented at the Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Otolaryngic Allergy (AAOA) on September 9, 2011, San Francisco, CA.
- Issue online: 16 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 16 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 29 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 28 FEB 2012
- Research in Otolaryngology & Allergy Development (ROAD) Scholarship Program Grant of the AAOA (to O.A.H. and S.K.W.)
- American Rhinologic Society New Investigator Award (to S.K.W.)
- Clinical and Translational Science Award Program, NIH, National Center for Research Resources. Grant Numbers: KL2 RR025009, UL1 RR025008 to SKW
- Principal Investigator - David Stephens
- NIH, National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases. Grant Numbers: DK061379, DK072564 to C.A.P., DK059888 to A.N.
- Short Term Training in Health Professional Schools. Grant Number: NIH T35 HL007473 to K.D.
- Principal Investigator - Robinna Lorentz
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!