Funding sources for the study: NIH (DC009026 to A.P.L.).
Regulation of inflammation-associated olfactory neuronal death and regeneration by the type II tumor necrosis factor receptor
Article first published online: 3 JUN 2013
© 2013 ARS-AAOA, LLC
International Forum of Allergy & Rhinology
Volume 3, Issue 9, pages 740–747, September 2013
How to Cite
How to Cite this Article: Regulation of inflammation-associated olfactory neuronal death and regeneration by the type II tumor necrosis factor receptor. Int Forum Allergy Rhinol. 2013;3:740–747., ,
Potential conflict of interest: None provided.
Presented orally at the Annual ARS Meeting on September 8, 2012, Washington, DC.
- Issue published online: 17 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 3 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 16 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 8 APR 2013
- NIH. Grant Number: DC009026
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!