Funding sources for the study: Pendleton Pediatric Infectious Disease Laboratory at the University of Virginia (bacterial cultures); The Helsinki Central Hospital Fund (EVO) and Mobidiag, Ltd. (extraction and microarray); NexBio unrestricted grant (experimental rhinovirus infection); National Institute of General Medical Sciences of the National Institutes of Health (T32GM008715 to E.K.A.).
Bacteria in the nose of young adults during wellness and rhinovirus colds: detection by culture and microarray methods in 100 nasal lavage specimens
Version of Record online: 25 JUN 2013
© 2013 ARS-AAOA, LLC
International Forum of Allergy & Rhinology
Volume 3, Issue 9, pages 731–739, September 2013
How to Cite
How to Cite this Article: Bacteria in the nose of young adults during wellness and rhinovirus colds: detection by culture and microarray methods in 100 nasal lavage specimens. Int Forum Allergy Rhinol. 2013;3:731–739., , , et al.
Potential conflict of interest: S.L. is an employee of Mobidiag, Ltd. M.M. was employed by Mobidiag, Ltd., at the time of the microarray experiments. E.K.A., A.P., J.O.H., M.M.S., and B.W. have no conflicts of interest.
- Issue online: 17 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 25 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 22 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 MAR 2013
- Pendleton Pediatric Infectious Disease Laboratory
- The Helsinki Central Hospital Fund (EVO)
- National Institute of General Medical Sciences of the National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: T32GM008715 to E.K.A.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!