Funding sources for the study: National Institutes of Health (1R15DE021194-01) NIDCR/NIAID to CML, LBP, and APL; Translational Genomics Research Institute Sylvia Chase Postdoctoral Fellow Grant; Northern Arizona University Technology and Research Initiative Fund (TRIF) fund; Cowden Endowment in Microbiology.
Medical therapy reduces microbiota diversity and evenness in surgically recalcitrant chronic rhinosinusitis
Version of Record online: 10 JUL 2013
© 2013 ARS-AAOA, LLC
International Forum of Allergy & Rhinology
Volume 3, Issue 10, pages 775–781, October 2013
How to Cite
How to Cite this Article: Medical therapy reduces microbiota diversity and evenness in surgically recalcitrant chronic rhinosinusitis. Int Forum Allergy Rhinol. 2013;3:775–781., , , et al.
Potential conflict of interest: None provided.
- Issue online: 15 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 10 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 27 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 MAR 2013
- National Institutes of Health (1R15DE021194-01) NIDCR/NIAID
- Northern Arizona University Technology and Research Initiative Fund (TRIF) fund
- Cowden Endowment in Microbiology
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!