Funding sources for the study: National Institutes of Health (1R15DE021194-01) NIDCR/NIAID to CML, LBP, and APL; Translational Genomics Research Institute Sylvia Chase Postdoctoral Fellow Grant; Northern Arizona University Technology and Research Initiative Fund (TRIF) fund; Cowden Endowment in Microbiology.
Medical therapy reduces microbiota diversity and evenness in surgically recalcitrant chronic rhinosinusitis
Article first published online: 10 JUL 2013
© 2013 ARS-AAOA, LLC
International Forum of Allergy & Rhinology
Volume 3, Issue 10, pages 775–781, October 2013
How to Cite
How to Cite this Article: Medical therapy reduces microbiota diversity and evenness in surgically recalcitrant chronic rhinosinusitis. Int Forum Allergy Rhinol. 2013;3:775–781., , , et al.
Potential conflict of interest: None provided.
- Issue published online: 15 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 10 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 27 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 MAR 2013
- National Institutes of Health (1R15DE021194-01) NIDCR/NIAID
- Northern Arizona University Technology and Research Initiative Fund (TRIF) fund
- Cowden Endowment in Microbiology
Disclaimer: Supplementary materials have been peer-reviewed but not copyedited.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.