Potential conflict of interest: Trimel Pharmaceuticals Corporation provided financial remuneration to the study volunteers for their time, and provided the devices and lactose to conduct the experiment. NT is an employee of Trimel and assisted with device development but was not involved in study design or data analysis. SK and BR have no financial conflict of interest with Trimel and did not receive any compensation from Trimel for their work on this study.
A novel device for delivery of intranasal particulate medication: a pilot study
Article first published online: 18 JUL 2013
© 2013 ARS-AAOA, LLC
International Forum of Allergy & Rhinology
Volume 3, Issue 11, pages 905–910, November 2013
How to Cite
How to Cite this Article: A novel device for delivery of intranasal particulate medication: a pilot study. Int Forum Allergy Rhinol, 2013; 3:905–910., , .
Presented as a poster at the 2013 Spring Meeting of the American Rhinological Society (ARS), on April 13, 2013, Orlando, FL.
- Issue published online: 15 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 18 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 14 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!