Potential conflict of interest: None provided.
A comparison of septal stapler to suture closure in septoplasty: a prospective, randomized trial evaluating the effect on operative time
Article first published online: 26 AUG 2013
© 2013 ARS-AAOA, LLC
International Forum of Allergy & Rhinology
Volume 3, Issue 11, pages 911–914, November 2013
How to Cite
How to Cite this Article: A comparison of septal stapler to suture closure in septoplasty: a prospective, randomized trial evaluating the effect on operative time. Int Forum Allergy Rhinol. 2013; 3:911-914.,
Presented orally at the ARS Combined Otolaryngology Spring Meeting, April 12, 2013, Orlando, FL.
Public clinical trial registration: http://clinicaltrials.gov/show/NCT01541839. Comparison of a Septal Stapler to Suture Closure in Nasal Septoplasty.
- Issue published online: 15 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 26 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 10 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!