Funding sources for the study: The University of Adelaide, Faculty of Health Sciences, Adelaide, South Australia.
Staphylococcus aureus biofilm activates the nucleotide-binding oligomerization domain containing 2 (Nod2) pathway and proinflammatory factors on a human sinonasal explant model
Article first published online: 26 AUG 2013
© 2013 ARS-AAOA, LLC
International Forum of Allergy & Rhinology
Volume 3, Issue 11, pages 877–884, November 2013
How to Cite
How to Cite this Article: Staphylococcus aureus biofilm activates the nucleotide-binding oligomerization domain containing 2 (Nod2) pathway and proinflammatory factors on a human sinonasal explant model. Int Forum Allergy Rhinol. 2013; 3: 877–884., , , ,
Potential conflict of interest: P.J.W. receives royalties from Medtronic for instruments designed and is a consultant for Neilmed Pty Ltd.; these are not relevant to this study.
- Issue published online: 15 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 26 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 28 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 JUN 2013
- The University of Adelaide, Faculty of Health Sciences, Adelaide, South Australia
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!