Potential conflict of interest: R.J.H. has served on an advisory board for Schering Plough and Glaxo-Smith-Kline, previous consultant with Medtronic, member of the speakers’ bureaus for Merck Sharp Dohme and Arthrocare, and has received grant support from NeilMed. R.S. is a consultant for Medtronic and member of the speakers’ bureau for Merck Sharp Dohme.
The impact of culturable bacterial community on histopathology in chronic rhinosinusitis
Version of Record online: 16 SEP 2013
© 2013 ARS-AAOA, LLC
International Forum of Allergy & Rhinology
Volume 4, Issue 1, pages 29–33, January 2014
How to Cite
How to Cite this Article: The impact of culturable bacterial community on histopathology in chronic rhinosinusitis. Int Forum Allergy Rhinol. 2014; 4: 29-33., , , et al.
- Issue online: 2 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 16 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 25 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!