Funding sources for the study: Richie's Specialty Pharmacy (Conroe, TX).
The effect of intranasal fluticasone propionate irrigations on salivary cortisol, intraocular pressure, and posterior subcapsular cataracts in postsurgical chronic rhinosinusitis patients
Version of Record online: 2 OCT 2013
© 2013 ARS-AAOA, LLC
International Forum of Allergy & Rhinology
Volume 3, Issue 12, pages 953–957, December 2013
How to Cite
How to Cite this Article: The effect of intranasal fluticasone propionate irrigations on salivary cortisol, intraocular pressure, and posterior subcapsular cataracts in postsurgical chronic rhinosinusitis patients. Int Forum Allergy Rhinol. 2013;3:953–957., , , et al.
Potential conflict of interest: S.F. is a consultant for Arthrocare ENT (Austin, TX) and Terumo Medical (Japan). A.L. receives research funding from Cadence Pharmaceuticals (San Diego, CA). M.J.C. is a consultant for Polyganics (Groningen, The Netherlands).
Presented orally at the 116th Annual Combined Otolaryngology Spring Meeting (COSM), April 10–13, 2013, Orlando, FL.
- Issue online: 16 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 2 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 31 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 MAR 2013
- Richie's Specialty Pharmacy
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!