Funding sources for the study: National Institutes of Health (National Center for Research Resources [NCRR] and the National Center for Advancing Translational Sciences [NCATS], KL2 RR025015 to G.E.D.; National Institute on Deafness and Other Communication Disorders [NIDCD], RO1 DC004156 to D.R.S. and NIDCD, T32 DC000018-27 to J.J.L.; National Center for Research Resources [NCRR], NCRR, TL1 RR025016 to A.S.H.).
Nasal saline irrigation has no effect on normal olfaction: a prospective randomized trial
Version of Record online: 4 NOV 2013
© 2013 ARS-AAOA, LLC
International Forum of Allergy & Rhinology
Volume 4, Issue 1, pages 39–42, January 2014
How to Cite
How to Cite this Article: Nasal saline irrigation has no effect on normal olfaction: a prospective randomized trial. Int Forum Allergy Rhinol. 2014;4:39-42., , , , .
Potential conflict of interest: None provided.
- Issue online: 2 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 4 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 26 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 MAY 2013
- National Center for Research Resources [NCRR] and the National Center for Advancing Translational Sciences [NCATS]. Grant Number: KL2 RR025015 to G.E.D.
- National Institute on Deafness and Other Communication Disorders [NIDCD]. Grant Numbers: RO1 DC004156 to D.R.S., NIDCD, T32 DC000018-27 to J.J.L.
- National Center for Research Resources [NCRR], NCRR. Grant Number: TL1 RR025016 to A.S.H.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!