Potential conflict of interest: B.A.W. is a consultant for ArthroCare ENT, Olympus, and Cook Medical.
Spontaneous sphenoid lateral recess cerebrospinal fluid leaks arise from intracranial hypertension, not Sternberg's canal
Article first published online: 9 JAN 2014
© 2014 ARS-AAOA, LLC
International Forum of Allergy & Rhinology
Volume 4, Issue 3, pages 246–250, March 2014
How to Cite
How to Cite this Article: Spontaneous sphenoid lateral recess cerebrospinal fluid leaks arise from intracranial hypertension, not Sternberg's canal. Int Forum Allergy Rhinol. 2014;4:246–250., , , , , .
Presented at the Annual ARS Meeting, September 28, 2013, Vancouver, Canada.
- Issue published online: 4 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 9 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 15 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 AUG 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!