Potential conflict of interest: P.J.W. receives royalties from Medtronic ENT for instruments designed and is a consultant for NeilMed; neither is relevant to this study. No other conflicts of interest.
Incidence of middle turbinate lateralization after axillary flap approach to the frontal recess
Article first published online: 10 JAN 2014
© 2014 ARS-AAOA, LLC
International Forum of Allergy & Rhinology
Volume 4, Issue 4, pages 333–338, April 2014
How to Cite
How to Cite this Article: Incidence of middle turbinate lateralization after axillary flap approach to the frontal recess. Int Forum Allergy Rhinol. 2014;4:333-338., , .
- Issue published online: 1 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 10 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 17 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 AUG 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!