Funding sources for the study: National Institutes of Health, National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID) (K24 AI080942/AI/NIAID NIH HHS/United States).
The effect of diabetes mellitus on chronic rhinosinusitis and sinus surgery outcome
Version of Record online: 10 JAN 2014
© 2014 ARS-AAOA, LLC
International Forum of Allergy & Rhinology
Volume 4, Issue 4, pages 315–320, April 2014
How to Cite
How to Cite this Article: The effect of diabetes mellitus on chronic rhinosinusitis and sinus surgery outcome. Int Forum Allergy Rhinol. 2014;4:315-320., , , et al.
Potential conflict of interest: E.L. received research grant support from Merck, AstraZeneca, and 3M. None of the other authors report any conflicts of interest.
- Issue online: 1 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 10 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 8 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 AUG 2013
- National Institutes of Health
- National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID). Grant Number: K24 AI080942/AI/NIAID NIH HHS/United States
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!