Funding sources for the study: Committee on Quality of the Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary, Boston, MA.
A new model for collection of clinical outcomes data in patients with chronic rhinosinusitis
Article first published online: 15 JAN 2014
© 2014 ARS-AAOA, LLC
International Forum of Allergy & Rhinology
Volume 4, Issue 5, pages 411–415, May 2014
How to Cite
How to Cite this Article: A new model for collection of clinical outcomes data in patients with chronic rhinosinusitis. Int Forum Allergy Rhinol. 2014;4:411–415., , , , , .
Potential conflict of interest: None provided.
Presented orally at the 59th Annual American Rhinologic Society (ARS) Meeting on September 28, 2013, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.
- Issue published online: 25 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 15 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 17 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 28 AUG 2013
- Committee on Quality of the Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!