Potential conflict of interest: None provided.
A cost-effective way of maxillary sinus ostium dilatation with Foley catheter in patients with chronic rhinosinusitis: MOD-F technique
Version of Record online: 15 JAN 2014
© 2014 ARS-AAOA, LLC
International Forum of Allergy & Rhinology
Volume 4, Issue 5, pages 428–432, May 2014
How to Cite
Gündoğdu, E., Haksever, M., Akduman, D. and Solmaz, F. (2014), A cost-effective way of maxillary sinus ostium dilatation with Foley catheter in patients with chronic rhinosinusitis: MOD-F technique. International Forum of Allergy & Rhinology, 4: 428–432. doi: 10.1002/alr.21288
- Issue online: 25 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 15 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 25 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 SEP 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!