Potential conflict of interest: R.S. is a consultant for Medtronic and Nycomed, speakers’ bureau for Merck Sharp Dolme and Arthrocare. R.J.H. has served on an advisory board for Schering Plough and Glaxo-Smith-Kline, previous consultant with Medtronic, Olympus and Stallergenes, speakers’ bureau for Merck Sharp Dolme and Arthrocare and has received grant support from NeliMed. K.S., P.E., D.D., and E.P. have no financial disclosures.
Osteitis is a misnomer: a histopathology study in primary chronic rhinosinusitis
Article first published online: 21 JAN 2014
© 2014 ARS-AAOA, LLC
International Forum of Allergy & Rhinology
Volume 4, Issue 5, pages 390–396, May 2014
How to Cite
How to Cite this Article: Osteitis is a misnomer: a histopathology study in primary chronic rhinosinusitis. Int Forum Allergy Rhinol. 2014;4:390–396., , , et al.
- Issue published online: 25 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 21 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 30 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 AUG 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!