Funding sources for the study: The study was completely covered by the Chinese PLA General Hospital, where the study was conducted.
Increase of high mobility group box chromosomal protein 1 in eosinophilic chronic rhinosinusitis with nasal polyps
Article first published online: 6 FEB 2014
© 2014 ARS-AAOA, LLC
International Forum of Allergy & Rhinology
Volume 4, Issue 6, pages 453–462, June 2014
How to Cite
How to Cite this Article: Increase of high mobility group box chromosomal protein 1 in eosinophilic chronic rhinosinusitis with nasal polyps. Int Forum Allergy Rhinol. 2014;4:453–462., , , ,
Potential conflict of interest: None provided.
- Issue published online: 3 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 6 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 28 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 SEP 2013
- Chinese PLA General Hospital
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!