Funding sources for the study: American Rhinologic Society New Investigator Award (to S.K.W.); NIH (NCRR KL2 RR025009 and UL1 RR025008 to PI David Stephens, MD, funding S.K.W.); NIH (NHLBI T35-HL007473 to PI Robinna G. Lorentz, MD, PhD, funding K.A.D.); NIH NIDDK (DK061379 and DK072564 to C.A.P.; DK059888 to A.N.).
Interleukin-4 and interleukin-13 compromise the sinonasal epithelial barrier and perturb intercellular junction protein expression
Article first published online: 7 FEB 2014
© 2014 ARS-AAOA, LLC
International Forum of Allergy & Rhinology
Volume 4, Issue 5, pages 361–370, May 2014
How to Cite
How to Cite this Article: Interleukin-4 and interleukin-13 compromise the sinonasal epithelial barrier and perturb intercellular junction protein expression. Int Forum Allergy Rhinol. 2014;4:361–370., , , , , .
Potential conflict of interest: None provided.
- Issue published online: 25 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 7 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 31 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 AUG 2013
- American Rhinologic Society New Investigator Award
- NIH. Grant Numbers: NCRR KL2 RR025009, UL1 RR025008
- NIH. Grant Number: NHLBI T35-HL007473
- NIH NIDDK. Grant Numbers: DK061379, DK072564, DK059888
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!