Potential conflict of interest: None provided.
Case-control analysis of survival outcomes in sinonasal acinic cell carcinoma
Article first published online: 5 MAR 2014
© 2014 ARS-AAOA, LLC
International Forum of Allergy & Rhinology
Volume 4, Issue 6, pages 507–511, June 2014
How to Cite
How to Cite this Article: Case-control analysis of survival outcomes in sinonasal acinic cell carcinoma. Int Forum Allergy Rhinol. 2014;4:507–511., , , .
Acinic cell carcinoma (AciCC) is a malignant-epithelial salivary gland malignancy most commonly arising in the parotid gland. Patients with AciCC generally have an excellent survival outcomes; however, patients with poorly differentiated tumors or metastatic disease have a significantly poorer prognosis.
- Issue published online: 3 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 5 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 13 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 31 OCT 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!