Funding sources for the study: American Rhinologic Society New Investigator Grant.
P-glycoprotein promotes epithelial T helper 2–associated cytokine secretion in chronic sinusitis with nasal polyps
Article first published online: 5 MAR 2014
© 2014 ARS-AAOA, LLC
International Forum of Allergy & Rhinology
Volume 4, Issue 6, pages 488–494, June 2014
How to Cite
How to Cite this Article: P-glycoprotein promotes epithelial T helper 2–associated cytokine secretion in chronic sinusitis with nasal polyps. Int Forum Allergy Rhinol. 2014;4:488–494., , , et al.
Potential conflict of interest: B.S.B. is an inventor on a patent application assigned to the Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary regarding modulation of efflux pumps for the treatment of sinusitis.
- Issue published online: 3 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 5 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 17 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 6 AUG 2013
- American Rhinologic Society New Investigator Grant
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!