Potential conflict of interest: None provided.
Efficacy of long-term low-dose macrolide therapy in preventing early recurrence of nasal polyps after endoscopic sinus surgery
Version of Record online: 21 MAR 2014
© 2014 ARS-AAOA, LLC
International Forum of Allergy & Rhinology
Volume 4, Issue 7, pages 533–541, July 2014
How to Cite
How to Cite this Article: Efficacy of long-term low-dose macrolide therapy in preventing early recurrence of nasal polyps after endoscopic sinus surgery. Int Forum Allergy Rhinol. 2014;4:533–541., .
- Issue online: 2 JUL 2014
- Version of Record online: 21 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 4 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 30 JUL 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!