Potential conflict of interest: P.J.W. receives royalties from Medtronic ENT for instruments designed and is a consultant for Neilmed.
Early and late complications of endoscopic hemostatic techniques following different carotid artery injury characteristics
Article first published online: 26 MAR 2014
© 2014 ARS-AAOA, LLC
International Forum of Allergy & Rhinology
Volume 4, Issue 8, pages 651–657, August 2014
How to Cite
How to Cite this Article: Early and late complications of endoscopic hemostatic techniques following different carotid artery injury characteristics. Int Forum Allergy Rhinol. 2014;4:651–657., , , et al.
- Issue published online: 4 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 26 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 11 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 12 AUG 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!