Characterization of ZnS grown by metal-organic chemical vapour deposition on GaAs(100) using t-butyl mercaptan and dimethylzinc
Article first published online: 14 SEP 2004
Copyright © 1992 John Wiley & Sons Ltd.
Advanced Materials for Optics and Electronics
Volume 1, Issue 1, pages 43–46, February 1992
How to Cite
Armitage, D. N., Yates, H. M., Williams, J. O., Cole-hamilton, D. J. and Patterson, I. L. J. (1992), Characterization of ZnS grown by metal-organic chemical vapour deposition on GaAs(100) using t-butyl mercaptan and dimethylzinc. Adv. Mater. Opt. Electron., 1: 43–46. doi: 10.1002/amo.860010108
- Issue published online: 14 SEP 2004
- Article first published online: 14 SEP 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 DEC 1991
- Manuscript Received: 25 OCT 1991
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!