Metal–Organic chemical vapour deposition (mocvd) growth utilising cu(acac)2 (acac pentane-3, 5-dionato) as a source for copper-containing materials: Influence of carrier gas on surface morphology
Article first published online: 14 SEP 2004
Copyright © 1992 John Wiley & Sons Ltd.
Advanced Materials for Optics and Electronics
Volume 1, Issue 2, pages 59–64, April 1992
How to Cite
Rees, W. S. and Caballero, C. R. (1992), Metal–Organic chemical vapour deposition (mocvd) growth utilising cu(acac)2 (acac pentane-3, 5-dionato) as a source for copper-containing materials: Influence of carrier gas on surface morphology. Adv. Mater. Opt. Electron., 1: 59–64. doi: 10.1002/amo.860010203
- Issue published online: 14 SEP 2004
- Article first published online: 14 SEP 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 DEC 1991
- Manuscript Received: 26 NOV 1991
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!