Ultralow-Dielectric-Constant foams by crystallisation from supercritical solution: Application to advanced electronic packaging
Article first published online: 14 SEP 2004
Copyright © 1992 John Wiley & Sons Ltd.
Advanced Materials for Optics and Electronics
Volume 1, Issue 5, pages 249–253, October 1992
How to Cite
Ehrlich, P. and Ehrlich, D. J. (1992), Ultralow-Dielectric-Constant foams by crystallisation from supercritical solution: Application to advanced electronic packaging. Adv. Mater. Opt. Electron., 1: 249–253. doi: 10.1002/amo.860010507
- Issue published online: 14 SEP 2004
- Article first published online: 14 SEP 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 JUL 1992
- Manuscript Received: 29 MAY 1992
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!