The pyrolytic LCVD of high-purity gold tracks from alkyl (trialkylphosphine) gold(I) complexes
Article first published online: 14 SEP 2004
Copyright © 1993 John Wiley & Sons Ltd.
Advanced Materials for Optics and Electronics
Volume 2, Issue 1-2, pages 3–17, February 1993
How to Cite
Davidson, J. L., John, P., Milne, D. K., Roberts, P. G., Jubber, M. G. and Wilson, J. I. B. (1993), The pyrolytic LCVD of high-purity gold tracks from alkyl (trialkylphosphine) gold(I) complexes. Adv. Mater. Opt. Electron., 2: 3–17. doi: 10.1002/amo.860020103
- Issue published online: 14 SEP 2004
- Article first published online: 14 SEP 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 DEC 1992
- Manuscript Received: 15 JUN 1992
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!