Laser direct writing of gold conductors from metallorganic inks
Version of Record online: 14 SEP 2004
Copyright © 1993 John Wiley & Sons Ltd.
Advanced Materials for Optics and Electronics
Volume 2, Issue 1-2, pages 93–98, February 1993
How to Cite
Scelsi, G. B., Notaro, J. and Arnone, C. (1993), Laser direct writing of gold conductors from metallorganic inks. Adv. Mater. Opt. Electron., 2: 93–98. doi: 10.1002/amo.860020112
- Issue online: 14 SEP 2004
- Version of Record online: 14 SEP 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 OCT 1992
- Manuscript Received: 18 JUN 1992
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!