Spin-polarised tunnelling current in metal–insulator–gapless semiconductor structures in a magnetic field
Version of Record online: 14 SEP 2004
Copyright © 1994 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Advanced Materials for Optics and Electronics
Volume 3, Issue 1-6, pages 127–130, January 1994
How to Cite
Germanenko, A. V., Kruzhaev, V. V., Minkov, G. M., Rumyantsev, E. L. and Rut, O. E. (1994), Spin-polarised tunnelling current in metal–insulator–gapless semiconductor structures in a magnetic field. Adv. Mater. Opt. Electron., 3: 127–130. doi: 10.1002/amo.860030118
- Issue online: 14 SEP 2004
- Version of Record online: 14 SEP 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!