Soreq Nuclear Research Center, Yavne 70600, Israel.
Electrical and optical properties of the transition metal iron in ZnTe and CdTe
Version of Record online: 14 SEP 2004
Copyright © 1994 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Advanced Materials for Optics and Electronics
Volume 3, Issue 1-6, pages 223–232, January 1994
How to Cite
Lechner, H., Hofmann, D. M., Meyer, B. K., Azoulay, M., Krambrock, K., Spaeth, J.-M., Döornen, A., Kaufmann, B., Omling, P., Salk, M. and Benz, K. W. (1994), Electrical and optical properties of the transition metal iron in ZnTe and CdTe. Adv. Mater. Opt. Electron., 3: 223–232. doi: 10.1002/amo.860030132
- Issue online: 14 SEP 2004
- Version of Record online: 14 SEP 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!