Institute of Physical Energetics, Latvian Academy of Sciences, LV-1006 Riga, Lativa.
Langmuir–Blodgett films of indandione-l,3 pyridinium betaine. II: Molecular structure and properties of monolayers; simulation and optical absorption data
Article first published online: 14 SEP 2004
Copyright © 1994 John Wiley & Sons Ltd.
Advanced Materials for Optics and Electronics
Volume 4, Issue 1, pages 27–41, January/February 1994
How to Cite
Rutkis, M. A., Lindquist, S. E., Wistus, E., Almgren, M., Klimkans, A. B., Larsson, S. and Silinsh, E. A. (1994), Langmuir–Blodgett films of indandione-l,3 pyridinium betaine. II: Molecular structure and properties of monolayers; simulation and optical absorption data. Adv. Mater. Opt. Electron., 4: 27–41. doi: 10.1002/amo.860040105
- Issue published online: 14 SEP 2004
- Article first published online: 14 SEP 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 14 SEP 1993
- Manuscript Received: 2 JUN 1993
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!